Coronavirus Infection Prevention Measures
NSG Group greatly values the dedication and commitment of the healthcare workers, local communities and governments around the world who continue work in the front line to contain the virus.
NSG Group's health & safety programs emphasize the importance of Our Vision. Employees are the most important asset for the Group. The health & safety of the employees and the communities in which they live is a core part of our ethical business philosophy. This principle remains unchanged despite the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Organization and Policy
The Executive team of the NSG Group regularly addresses issues around employees' health and business continuity. The regional and country management teams continuously monitor, develop and implement actions focusing on the health and welfare of the employees, whilst at the same time ensuring the needs of the customers are met.
All employees are strongly encouraged to follow local government advice in relation to country specific actions that are being taken to reduce the spread of the virus.
Main infection control at the Group level
- Infection prevention
- Regular hand wash with soap and water
- Maintain social distance
- Encourage a mask (face covering) or a face shield
- Stay at home if you have symptoms
- Visitor screening to ensure that essential site visitors complete reviews and understand local NSG Group requirements
In addition, regarding the following items, each facility made efforts to implement appropriate measures according to the actual situation.
- Covid-19 risk assessment and control measures to reduce the risk to employees, visitors and contractors attending the plants
- Installation of local controls to segregate and ensure social distancing where required
- Review of working practices to accommodate local social distancing rules
- Increased cleaning regimes especially those of "touch points" and workstations
- Disinfection of workplace should there be an infected individual, thoroughness of quarantine of anyone in close contact
- Limited number of people at each meeting room and canteen, revised layout of desks, tables and chairs
- Improved access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Availability of face coverings and, where required, masks or screens between individuals
The Group has encouraged employees to get vaccinated, when offered, whilst the NSG Group cannot insist employees we continue promote vaccinations in each region.